GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Oh, I think the Donald injury was entirely the cause. Theres no way they run it up the middle the way they did with 99 on the field. I dont blame AD for it, but Staley never adjusted to needing an extra body to compensate.
We couldn’t compensate for anything regardless on what side it was.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
We have a good team. Need to shore up the oline above anything else. Blythe, get the fuck out to, start. I was surprised our D got run on like that.

TexasRam

Legend
No where to place blame. Games are won in the trenches and always have been.

2 years ago we had the better line and they couldn’t stop us. That’s why you never skimp on Oline.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I suddenly don’t feel like losing Staley will crush my soul. I hope he stays, but if not we’ll get someone else good and whatever

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
The field got smaller and smaller after the first drive for Goff. He doesn't threaten the field like a great QB. Then you add his pocket presence and he's easy to defend. He's tough and can be very good, but I don't see a SB winning QB.
We're going to find out how much Sean likes him this off season.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Maybe so but what I saw with Wolford at qb shows how much McVay could open up his offense with a qb that could threaten the defense with his legs and make plays happen off schedule.
As long as he don't get his neck broke. No mater what. With this line a Wolford or a Watson wouldn't stand a chance against a good D.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Enjoyed the GDT threads this season - lots of great fans here. Thank you all!

I thought this would be a bit of a rebuilding year, and we did better than I expected, especially the defense.

Lots of tough decisions in free agency - would love to keep Floyd, and if not him at least JJ. I still think, like a lot of you, that we just need a few upgrades:

1A. Interior O line help
1B. Rangy thumper at ILB
2. Edge (especially if we lose Floyd)
3. DB depth
4. Deep threat

I think we've found a RB, and Goff can get it done with an improved OL.

Here's to a great season and a productive offseason.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The field got smaller and smaller after the first drive for Goff. He doesn't threaten the field like a great QB. Then you add his pocket presence and he's easy to defend. He's tough and can be very good, but I don't see a SB winning QB.
We're going to find out how much Sean likes him this off season.

Goff played a good game. Some of y'all are just ridiculous with your expectations. We have an OL that can't hold up in a deep passing game and no deep threats at WR. Give Goff protection and a deep threat, and we won't be dinking and dunking so much.