GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
There's a few clowns that act like that and that's all they do. Contribute nothing but pissing and moaning and talking shit about Rams players and coaches in the GDT.

Let us fan how we want to fan.
If the team is playing well, I will speak it. If they play like shit...they're getting called out.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think we miss Cooks a little. I didn't before today

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty
Defense is great today and is only going to get better as Staley gets more experience and players.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice job there offense. That's the shit we need more of to back these fuckers off.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think we miss Cooks a little. I didn't before today
I agree Bad. And it's also about Reynolds not measuring up. Tired of seeing him out there getting smothered.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
So cup looks like possible bad wrist injury and all for not because of a hold.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Looks like Kupp's wrist. Went down on it hard. He hasn't had a great year, at least by his standards, but that would be a huge loss. Costly penalty just when we were getting momentum. Game is a complete disaster so far.