GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
Yeah - this aint a win. Mia can just take knees the entire game, our offense isn't doing anything.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Fuck it....let AD play QB. At least he won't shit his shorts anytime someone breathes near him
Really dude?

you’ve been up in Goff’s jock the whole game

I thought we didn’t do that here about Rams

Ramrock 1

Rookie
Loving the strong second-half come back by the Rams and all the heart they’re showing right now

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really dude?

you’ve been up in Goff’s jock the whole game

I thought we didn’t do that here about Rams
There's a few clowns that act like that and that's all they do. Contribute nothing but pissing and moaning and talking shit about Rams players and coaches in the GDT.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Not enough time here unless we pull off some crazy shit.

Goff is a good kid. But we pretty much know who he is at this point. I don’t think he’s ever going to take some crazy next step. Even though their game is different, I think a good comparison may be Matt Stafford. After about 4 years, you saw who he was.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This O is flat today. I know its a negative thing to say but its true. You can’t win a game if your not scoring. And we need to start scoring we are down 28-10 here.
We're a defensive team now I think. Key for the offense is not turning the ball over and playing field position. Be patient, sustain drives and all that.

Early on we were sustaining drives but the turnovers killed us. Get back to executing and hope Goff gets in rhythm because we aren't going to overcome an 18 point deficit running the ball.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Zero separation from the WRs versus man coverage.
Zero.
Not rub routes or pic routes.

Why not use the tight ends then. I know Everett has been shit but higbie also playing but Everett is a virtual miss match on most.

Have the rams given up 100yds of offense yet??? This is a joke!!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Well one thing is for sure and that’s Flores knows exactly how to scheme against McVay and he sells out to it because McVay has never adjusted to counter it. Luckily, we shouldn’t have to play his defense again for the next four years. We do have to play the Patriots later this year though.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Penalties in this game have been typically shitty and inconsistent