GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Some mentioned this earlier but McVay needs to work with Goff on pump fakes. Because teams are going to be putting their hands up in the near future.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Alright I just got back from a corner store run. Kid wanted a bag of chips. Seems like we’re doing a whole lot of the same and I ain’t even mad anymore. Just waiting on the vent thread.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Belichick's coaching tree. No surprise, sadly.
Flores is a fantastic coach man. He's gonna be one of the branches on that tree that really bears fruit IMO.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This color commentator is more painful than the game

Robert

Rookie
Alright I just got back from a corner store run. Kid wanted a bag of chips. Seems like we’re doing a whole lot of the same and I ain’t even mad anymore. Just waiting on the vent thread.
This isn’t the vent thread? Couldn’t tel the difference

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
What Miami defense? Our O is playing defense for them by failing not to score. These announcers.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like a true die hard , I came back to watch and the very first play Goff throws a dropped pic 6.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Don’t understand only rolling Goff out a couple times in this game.

They're completely shutting down the bootleg by using 6 man fronts and covering the boot from the weak side. Forcing Goff to pass from the pocket was their plan. Every time he tries to roll out there's someone in his face immediately watch