GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Reminding me of years past when our D was solid but our O kept shitting the bed.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Chris Simms is right Goff is not an above-average QB - Goff is average at best.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Let's go offense.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Its just weird for me to watch Goff come put and complete 12 straight passes for multiple games without scripting, to have the most wins under Brady since '17, to be the best QB outside the pocket for 5 weeks and believe those of you who say he's not good.

He is streaky. You can't say he can't do it. He can and does. He just, sometimes doesnt.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its just weird for me to watch Goff come put and complete 12 straight passes for multiple games without scripting, to have the most wins under Brady since '17, to be the best QB outside the pocket for 5 weeks and believe those of you who say he's not good.

He is streaky. You can't say he can't do it. He can and does. He just, sometimes doesnt.
Yeah and he's gotten his ass pressured all day too. Which makes it tough. But if he wants to be a top QB, this type of situation needs to be overcome.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Excuse my French but I'm so damn tired of watching Malcolm brown run the fucking football

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I have to disagree my dude.. misses too many wide open WRs, or see's them late. Indicates he cant identify whats going on fast enough. Thats why our primary staple is a flood concept with a flat route, intermediate, and deep route all to the same side of the field. Its a 3 level read all to one side and it eliminates him having to go through full field progressions.

This is a problem he has from a clean pocket with no pressure. If you add pressure the issues compound.. and if a D coordinator beats McVay on a given day we just get shut down.
I think we agree. I think he's processing slowly - its why hes so often out of sync with the receivers as you say. He's throwing as they're in the route, not when they break so they expecting something else. Same cause. Seeing things too slowly. Perhaps I didn't mean quite what I was saying - he can read a D - but he's not reading it fast enough!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Difference between this game and bills is we can't seem to rip chunks of yardage off. That's going to hurt any comeback chances.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This O is flat today. I know its a negative thing to say but its true. You can’t win a game if your not scoring. And we need to start scoring we are down 28-10 here.

Ellard80

Legend
When Goff throws down the field it doesn't even look like he is really trying to complete it

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah there, 2nd and 6. RUN the ball dont drop back again. Bizarre gameplan on the fly.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need a TD soon if we're going to work our way back into this. Maybe the defense can flip the field for us here.