GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yep. It's gonna be tough to come back the way the Phins are playing. But the key is punt it away and field position, strike the TDs when they're there. If we can get ONE TD before the end of the third quarter this game changes greatly.
We need a another def takeaway really.

Rams77

Starter
Bengals clocking the Titans so at least we arent the only embarrassment On stage today

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ramsey has been too solid for me to question him yet

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Lol I wonder where you were when Goff was red hot? Roflmao. I assume if he comes back from the bye week slinging it, you'll go back under a rock. Its odd how Goff is the only quarterback in the NFL not allowed to have a bad game. Aaron Rodgers stinks it up against Tampa, you guys forget. Wentz wins a couple games, you guys forget. Dak has gaudy numbers and yet zero results, you guys forget. But you remember every turnover Goff has. You want to say Goff doesn't handle pressure well? Fine. I'll even agree that he's played like dog shit today. But lets stop acting like Goff didn't just throw for a 69% completion percentage with a win against a good defense last game. He's a pocket QB, protect him and see results. Don't protect him, and his bad day can get much worse.

Above average QB's that are consistent are not in abundance, Elite QB's are not in abundance. That is a luxury most wish they had. And Goff is an above average QB. More like Matt Ryan than Kirk Cousins.
I said he was playing good. But struggles under pressure. Always have. Same with guys like Kirk cousins, Andy dalton. Etc can’t handle the pressure.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
If it were just the Rams vs Tua, it would have been an easy win.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dude this defense of ours is fuckin ballin. (y)

MachS

Hall of Fame
The man can read a defense. He makes the right calls. He's just SLOW with it mentally. Thats the problem, slow processing it seems. When you got a guy with slow mental processing ability, that doesn't go away so thats a concern.

I have to disagree my dude.. misses too many wide open WRs, or see's them late. Indicates he cant identify whats going on fast enough. Thats why our primary staple is a flood concept with a flat route, intermediate, and deep route all to the same side of the field. Its a 3 level read all to one side and it eliminates him having to go through full field progressions.

This is a problem he has from a clean pocket with no pressure. If you add pressure the issues compound.. and if a D coordinator beats McVay on a given day we just get shut down.

Psycho_X

Legend
Too bad we can’t enjoy watching the defense today. Smothering them despite the announcers acting like Tua is dominating.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Im just glad to have a mostly pretty good Rams team to watch. Life is short and can be painful. Even a bad game can be a good time, ya know?

For years our team was lucky to win 3 games a season. Now we have a solid team that loses some times. Oh no.

I can hack it.

Rams77

Starter
Wouldnt hurt to put in Wolford to see if he get light a spark. Nothing to lose. Plus at this rate Goff might get injured

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Miami punter feeding us our own medicine lol.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
Too bad we can’t enjoy watching the defense today. Smothering them despite the announcers acting like Tua is dominating.

We give him the ball at our 20, and he scores. Announcers: "OMG - send him to the Hall!"

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just want to see some fucking fight from this offense. We need to drive down, score and make this a game.