GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Gurley's being held back by all the OL injuries. Our line is giving him next to nothing to work with.
I'm thinking he should get out of this game to prevent a stupid injury. Time to let Mason and Cunningham finish up. Nothing to gain at this point by having Gurley get beat to hell.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maybe we should just take a knee on offense?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The defense just has to laugh inside. I mean it doesn't matter if they do hold a team to 17 points. Even then it's not likely we score enough to win.
This is so freaking sad. What happened to our team.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wonder if Gurley is destined to suffer the same fate as Steven Jackson? A good back on a bad team for the best years of his career.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
So we're down 24 and it's not even the fourth quarter. I think something is off... just maybe.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
At least one thing will start being easier for me from this Sunday on......... I can drop into my standard Rams mindset of hoping for massive blowouts to get the coach fired and a good draft pick.

Here's to hoping the rams lose every remaining game by a lot! Fisher can suck it!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Whats worse is if we don't make significant changes in the off season guys like Jenkins won't want to stay here.
We'll be like the Colorado Rockies, lose all our good young talent to better teams.

Snead better get some nuts and get us skill players on offense.

Athos

Legend
Sit Todd and Tavon down the rest of the season. No point risking injury to the only real offense we have.

Mick

Pro Bowler
I'm curious...what did they see in Foles to extend him for 2 years....I mean, I am honestly puzzled...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. Let's keep throwing with Foles. I am so close to turning this game off. Go to hell, Fisher.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mason looks healthier.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm curious...what did they see in Foles to extend him for 2 years....I mean, I am honestly puzzled...

I thought it was smart...until I realized they guaranteed that roster bonus in 2016.