GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Amitar thinking small picture:
That was another bad pass, Britt would have had to catch that pass with his finger nails.
it wasn't a great pass but it still went off his fingertips. That's without making any attempt to lay his body out to try and catch the ball. Had he done so he would have caught it. Would he have held on? Immaterial to me. What's important to me is that he is not exhibiting #1 WR traits, great WR traits and more importantly, traits that will convince us to keep him playing in a significant role with the Rams going forward. I liked him going into the season but he's not validated that confidence with his play. It will be interesting to see what we do at that position after the season is over.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
it wasn't a great pass but it still went off his fingertips. That's without making any attempt to lay his body out to try and catch the ball. Had he done so he would have caught it. Would he have held on? Immaterial to me. What's important to me is that he is not exhibiting #1 WR traits, great WR traits and more importantly, traits that will convince us to keep him playing in a significant role with the Rams going forward. I liked him going into the season but he's not validated that confidence with his play. It will be interesting to see what we do at that position after the season is over.
I agree with you, Alan! The effort's not there with Britt and Cook for what they're being paid and what's bet for the team! Draft for a # 1 and future wide and a tight end next year early and more O line help. Hoping!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I've attended three games this year and the Rams won all three. (SEA, CLE, SF.) Just wanted to say that.