GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Put Mannion or Hekker in. Foles is a joke. What was that? It wasn't even close lol

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Since the bye, Nick Foles has thrown one TD to his teammates, and one to opposing defenses.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mannion time please.. this game is over anyway

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHERE YOU THROWING THE BALL TOOL?????????

get Gurley and Austin outta this game, put in Mannion and see what he can do

fuck this game

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
lol! There are the Rams we know so well. I'm 44 years old and the Rams have been good for 5 of them.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well guys, this one is over. This team is a total train wreck and Fisher will lose the locker room after this game. They are playing for nothing. I really hope Demoff, Snead and others are looking at who they want to keep and who they have to cut bait. I really can't watch much more of this team in 2015. Thank goodness I decided to give up some tickets to the Seattle game. It would be a total waste of money.

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
I never thought Nick Foles would make me miss Austin Davis, but he just did. What an awful QB.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
There is absolutely no reason that Mannion should not be in the rest of the game. Absolutely no excuse. Doesn't matter if he's not ready in some people's eyes. Time to give him some reps and see what he has now. Game is over. Get Mannion some game experience.