GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Who can blame them for not caring?
Well i didn't say they don't care, that's a ridiculous idea. They've been beaten down and spent mentally, so to speak.

Foles with the high school INT now....time to sit him down. Get Mannion in there, give him some live reps but don't get him killed.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
So Foles... ummm.... isn't a good QB? Is that a conclusion we can make at this point? I mean you gotta see the field well to begin with and Nick just hasn't looked comfortable at all.

But that Bengals coaching, now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think it's at this point we just... Gotta...

giphy.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't had any fire or passion today. I just don't care anymore. I have become apathetic about this team. Fisher needs to go.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
There is absolutely no reason that Mannion should not be in the rest of the game. Absolutely no excuse. Doesn't matter if he's not ready in some people's eyes. Time to give him some reps and see what he has now. Game is over. Get Mannion some game experience.

If you'd like to see him get killed and lose confidence, that might be a good idea.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Throw more passes behind the LOS to Austin, they're bound to work eventually! Also keep running Gurley right at Atkins.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
It's easier for the Rams to lose this way at this points. It's those close games when you're still in it that really hurt.

The180

UDFA
Fisher should pull Gurley. I don't want my stud RB getting hurt playing in this foolishness.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And there I go out the window! Doh! Only a single story home.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Glad I got NFL Ticket - I get to watch a game that actually has 2 real football teams. :poop:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
The really sad thing is I don't think Stan Kroneke will even consider a coaching change after the season. It's disturbing as it is painful.