GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Seriously....it has to be Goff next week, right? If he can't beat out the QB we are seeing tonight, he never will....the bar is set so damn low a snail could clear it...this is hideous to watch....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I can throw harder then Case Keenum. Like I'm not even kidding he has the slowest throw power of any QB I've ever seen.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
"Gets a block"... really? That's what blatant clips are called? Wow. Not that the refs are losing this game but still nice to see that even when the 49ers are terrible their 12th man is in Pro Bowl form.

sugar land

UDFA
Name
SugarLand Dave
and the Rams offense leaves the field....

giphy.gif

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Keenum clearly has trouble seeing the field. Unless option A comes open right away, he's screwed.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Have they flagged the whiners at all? I know throwing a punch should be a penalty, the obvious holds, block in the back maybe roughing the passer at some point the rules need to go both ways.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Seriously....it has to be Goff next week, right? If he can't beat out the QB we are seeing tonight, he never will....the bar is set so damn low a snail could clear it...this is hideous to watch....

As long as Fisher doesn't want him to start he won't start.

Status
Not open for further replies.