GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn them niners are good! Not a single penalty yet.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The irony of getting lectured by weenie-armed Steve Young, the QB of the team that invented pussy ball, is ... well maybe irony isn't the right word, and I just don't have the energy to care.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Does it really take a once a year announcer on national television telling our offense how dumb they are for us to actually change something? Or am I being too optimistic hoping we actually change anything?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
we are about to go over 100 yards total offense with another possession.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ouch! Herm Edwards just slammed our offense. So did Trey Wingo.
Were they wrong to? We were told to expect an improved offense and that Case Keenum could lead this team to wins. I haven't seen much of anything that leads me to question their judgement. Call me a child all you want for feeling this way it doesn't change the fact that every year Fisher never fails to bring this team out week 1 unprepared to play in the NFL and we're told to not worry it'll be ok. The rest of the NFL converted for more 4th downs than the Rams have on 3rd down tonight. As I type this out another incredibly horrible pass by our QB on 3rd down and a late hit not called.

Status
Not open for further replies.