GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
They need to stop with these short-intermediate throw BS. They go there everytime on a pass play and it's OBVIOUS.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
3rd and 9 and we throw for 2...that ain't anything but play calling...

Yeah, I just can't understand this to save my life...If it's this easy for us to see, wouldn't you think the coaches might figure it out at some point..."No, we just needed to stick with our game plan"...Fuck me !!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This staff has to go. Keep Bones and the defensive side of you must but the offensive side and the HC need to have Rock come calling for them in the weight room.

fearsomefour

Legend
That first possession of the second half...third an a short throw to Quick. The D can really determine where the QB goes with the ball by the blitz. Overload one side with the blitz and create the hot read to the guy you want. QB has to get rid of it because of the blitz.
The second down loss to make it this and long makes it very tough.

ViennaMax

Rookie
I'm pretty pissed - waited a half year for that?

playcalling (and probably the playbook itself is just awful)

fisher needs to go - and i hope goff never takes a single snap under that coaching staff

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Gurley is getting met in the backfield every single play. Offensive line is getting abused.

It's one thing to crowd the box to stop the run. But when you do it and have NO fear of a pass going longer than 15 yards, that's another. Keenum looks like a rookie.

Psycho_X

Legend
We've had what? Three OCs in Fisher era. Yet we still play the same awful horizontal bullshit game. Remember when we used to make fun of Shurmer for making Bradfordmdink and dunk. Then Schotty and it was the same. Then whatever his name was last year the same. And now still the same. I mean seriously, I hate Steve Young with a passion but he's absolutely right. You can't win in the NFL with a horizontal passing game. How is this still going on? Holy crap!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'm sure the rest of the NFC West is pretty happy with our offensive production

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The defense doesn't expect us to ever pass beyond the line of scrimmage, and they are right. The result is they are stuffing us with ease.

The few times we attack the middle of the field Britt has gotten nice gains. Unsurprising, because I'm sure the defense was shocked to see the ball thrown there.

Status
Not open for further replies.