GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I fear Hekker is going to end up on IR with dead leg.

I'm having a difficult time imagining Goff being much worse than Keenum. I'm over 300 miles from Keenum and I can smell the stink coming off him.

Really? How many sac's has Case made, or tackles or blocks? Nope, this is a team effort this evening and a total embarrassment, IMO.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If Keenum can't do anything this series, ... get Mannion in on the next one.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Fuck, they dont even get called for false start. Atleast the D finally woke the fuck up, time to do something different, cause the same shit aint workin.

Sometimes I think being a Rams fan is the definition of insanity.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
And we paid Tavon that much to fair catch when he's got 10 yds around him????? :cautious:

What in the world is going on.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
This horizontal passing game is gonna make Steve Young murder someone.....hopefully a member of the Rams coaching staff.

khel72

Rookie
Wishful thinking?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1473739629308.jpg
    FB_IMG_1473739629308.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 80

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We've been thoroughly outclassed bu that penalty is bogus. The 49ers have had their hands in our face all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.