GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Its only week 1, I hope this isnt what we will have to watch for the entire season.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I resemble that remark. Never expected to see this kind of apathetic performance. Thought the 1's looked decent in pre-season, this is like watching a different team. Fisher may be counting his days if these guys come out after half-time looking no different.

Honestly the OL was a bunch of question marks entering the season, we had 2 players play good last year, out of those 2, 1 got cut and 1 is banged up. The PFF grade was accurate and it's showing tonight unfortunately.

bluecoconuts

Legend
87 yards total offense, 1 of 8 on 3rd... ESPN is talking about how awful our offense looks, teams were more likely last year to convert a 4th and 10 than we were 3rd and anything... That's sad.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ouch! Herm Edwards just slammed our offense. So did Trey Wingo.

Athos

Legend
" Offense Set football back 50 years." Herm Edwards.

:jerkoff:

Ok. Time to go have more fun looking over chemistry until I fall asleep. I'm out. :effemine:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
If teams stop Gurley, they are cooked. Passing game only works for them if they can run it.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I don't know, it could make a difference if the play calling wasn't so bad. We've not run any play action roll outs, not one screen. Everything is predictable. If half of us arm chair QB's know it's coming I'm pretty sure the pro's do.

You are spot on. Sadly, I don't think the play calling is going to improve. We've seen multiple OCs and QBs pass through town but it's the same thing. It's got to be Fisher.

Maybe halftime sees the boys come out swinging and the coaching staff with adjustments made. It's only 2 scores. The game is not out of reach quite yet.

... But I have this sad sinking feeling that it will be yet another year of NFL football where I enjoy watching the other games more than I do the Rams ones. :(

The Ramowl

Starter
I wonder if I have ever seen an offense that clueless in an entire half. Please don't be like that the entire season, please.

Debacled

Starter
If they keep blitzing like they have been Keenum NEEDS TO RECOGNIZE it and find whoever is slipping through coverage because of it. Find the guy that can burn them for it. So far he has just been sliding and essentially scrapping plays.

All the short calls for passes aren't helping. No threat whatsoever beyond about 5 yards past the LOS, easy to stop the short stuff when they know its coming.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
This is so saddening and disappointing. I'm not mad. Just deflated. I look forward to football all year. We all do. There are few things I love more than watching the NFL on Sundays. But watching the Rams simply isn't fun at all when they play like this - which happens, far, f. In fact, it's UNenjoyable

You are spot on. Sadly, I don't think the play calling is going to improve. We've seen multiple OCs and QBs pass through town but it's the same thing. It's got to be Fisher.

Maybe halftime sees the boys come out swinging and the coaching staff with adjustments made. It's only 2 scores. The game is not out of reach quite yet.

... But I have this sad sinking feeling that it will be yet another year of NFL football where I enjoy watching the other games more than I do the Rams ones. :(

Lord I hope you are wrong. For ALL of our sakes :0

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
14 isn't that big of a deal guys. It can be done if the Rams wake up and start playing.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
No change from last season....that's not fun. Hopefully the problems can be fixed. Better address your O- line and you Better dress your #1 pick Rams..... and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.