GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
And people were mad about PFFs O Line rankings, smh.
I resemble that remark. Never expected to see this kind of apathetic performance. Thought the 1's looked decent in pre-season, this is like watching a different team. Fisher may be counting his days if these guys come out after half-time looking no different.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
This is so completely freaking embarrassing...

...I'd be getting arrested at halftime if I'm the head coach. Somebody, inadvertently of course, would be taking a folding chair upside the head. There would be more flying furniture in that locker room than on the International Space Station.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One LBer won't cut it . Fisher and Williams have no clue .

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Boras...whaddya got? Only down 2 scores. Scheme it up. Fisher...whaddya got? Your team is in full backpedal mode.

x2

If we can't get it together and at least make this a game, I've got a bad feeling for the rest of the season.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Boras...whaddya got? Only down 2 scores. Scheme it up. Fisher...whaddya got? Your team is in full backpedal mode.
Good point. We'll definitely see what kind of coaches we have after a half like that. It sure seems much worse than 14-0. One big play can turn a game like this and we do have the playmakers that could pull that off but somebody is going to have to put a boot in their ass in the locker room at halftime.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
It'll never happen but they should sit Keenum and play Mannon after the half. At least Mannon can run. The oline needs to play better too.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I know Missouri is in the rear view mirror but SHOW ME something. SF isn't a good team. Scheme it up Fisher.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I know Missouri is in the rear view mirror but SHOW ME something. SF isn't a good team. Scheme it up Fisher.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The only thing can that ice this cake is if they go ahead announce that 5 year Snisher extension.

Debacled

Starter
Keenum isn't progressing through any reads, at all. He is staring guys down and if he doesn't decide to throw into double to triple coverage he is going straight to his safety net instead of a 2nd read. Mind you he follows that first guy for more than a solid 2 seconds.....

Crap line play or otherwise Keenum is doing the offense no favors. For the love of god target someone who is more than hovering around the LOS and please find at least one guy that isn't sitting in the middle of 3 red shirts. The only good read thus far has been that 22 yard pickup to a WIDE OPEN Britt in the middle.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don't bother, it's pure unadulterated garbage
(yes people, I know, so is the performance of the team)

I have no intention of participating in another game day thread on this board.
Fucking children.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
This reminds me of Dallas 2013. Fisher does not have this team ready to go. This is how you mess around and get fired by week 4. Kelly is out coaching him and Williams badly! Also, no discipline between Donald and Gurley, the supposed leaders, great job Fish. Get that resume tightened up, I'm sharpening the pitch fork.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They cant stretch the field. They cant protect without keeping in guys to help so looks like only 2 or 3 out running routes against 6 DBs and the QB's arm can't threaten them.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Okay--it's called, "halftime adjustments". If this coaching staff can't come up with SOMETHING better than this they don't deserve to coach the next game. Because THIS is pretty awful. I can't say how disappointing this is. I expected the defense to be a little worse with the losses(just a little) but I thought the offense would be a little better.

The offense looks about the same.

The defense looks a lot worse.

I'm frustrated with the defense but the offense and the way it looks right now is a joke. The Rams were last in the league last year in average per pass attempt. This year may actually be worse. Everybody and their mother KNOWS that the Rams will try to force Gurley--but give the kid a chance. make them pay for crowding the line. Don't run your offense into the teeth of their defense time and time again!

Just horrible.

I expect to see something better in the second half. It can't really be worse.

Can it?

Status
Not open for further replies.