GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Boras...whaddya got? Only down 2 scores. Scheme it up. Fisher...whaddya got? Your team is in full backpedal mode.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Keenum just ducked and surrendered on that last sack. He still had a chance to slip back to his right. He looked scared on that play.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This sucks, too much caffiene and now I cant sleep. Although I would probably just have nightmares of how patthetic our O is.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
G'night guys. Gotta get up early tomorrow and I'm not staying up for this crap.

Athos

Legend
Well. It's half time. Almost midnight. And I'm tired.

And this game sucks and is going just how I imagined it would.

Fuck this. Bed.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
7-9 is Fisher's ceiling. Sometimes you just gotta move on, looks like this year it going to be it.

Hate to say it, but I certainly hope so. I hate to press the reset button but we're never gonna go anywhere with Fisher.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I'm just fucking sick. This is less than 7&9 bullshit! Fisher should be fired if we lose tonight I'm fucking done with this shit

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They are lucky the score is not a lot worse than it is.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That WAS a painful half.

But, it's just 14-0.

Let's see how we respond.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
WjrG3Im.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
I mean, there is literally no reason not to try Mannion. Maybe give Keenum one more series to see if half time adjustments work but that's it. I'm done with nothing changing the way this is going. But this coaching staff has been historically inept at positive half time adjustments so not expecting a miracle.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Keenum just ducked and surrendered on that last sack. He still had a chance to slip back to his right. He looked scared on that play.

It is clear Keenum is not the answer, maybe Mannion can do something.

KDS73

Rookie
Only down 14. All it takes is a quick TD and a defensive stop to switch momentum. Let's see what the halftime adjustments bring.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
The sad part of all this is our OC is totally over matched. If Goff can get up to speed what good would it do? It's time Fish needs to be fired. He hired these coaches

Jeff Fisher was right, they will not be 7-9 this year...they will be 5-11 or 4-12. Rams, 4th place in the NFC west. I have never had my hopes of having a competitive Rams team dashed so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.