GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Man if they can't do a better job getting Austin the ball, what a waste of money.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Honestly I'm more nervous for the 49ers then the Seahawks. I don't know what it is I just don't have a good feeling about this game.
I owe you an apology Legatron4.It seems that over the off-season I completely
forgot our coach is Capt. Dumbass.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't know why they decided to switch up the o-line. Should have kept the starting 5 that played through preseason.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how you just really never get used to losing. Apathetic maybe. But I'm definitely sick of losing to teams we should beat. Game isn't over yet. But somebody hit somebody. PLEASE. Hit someone! Where is our swagger? Where is our killer D? We aren't any more ready than Jared Goff. The Rams should all be in street clothes. Fisher had better open things up, as in RIGHT NOW.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
the "gadget" is a waste of cap and roster space. Plays designed for him are all or nothing. It's a gadget play with no other outlet. His best feature, punt return, he's now afraid to do. sorry, i had to vent.

Defense? did we go to light, too fast? we are getting gashed at will.

I said let Goff learn from the bench..... I chaNGED MY MIND! time to play youngster.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Hopefully Spruce and Cooper are beasts....or they are in trouble. .

I guess they are in trouble.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Fisher on "Fisher Up Front" via TheRams.com....

"We have the offense to put up a lot of points this year."

Ummmmmm

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
All I hear about in camp is throwing deep and every regular season game it's go 4 yards and turn around so frustrating I can't take it

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
It's my fault we are losing... I talked so much crap to Hawks fans about the Miami game.Thinking for sure Gurley, Austin, Quinn and Donald would shine tonight.

For now I'm dreading work tomorrow...
Still there is time.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I honestly thought if anything... Gurley would put this team on his back.

He hasn't been impressive so far.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Jeff Fisher was right, they will not be 7-9 this year...they will be 5-11 or 4-12. Rams, 4th place in the NFC west. I have never had my hopes of having a competitive Rams team dashed so quickly.

You obviously haven't been following them long. Heck with Bradford, they couldn't even get through preseason. Look how successful this team has been and in only 5 years. We have QB's all over the place, of course none of them can actually start. The futures bright though, they should be back to picking 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounders again by 2018.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Defense is gonna need to score at least 1 TD and pitch a shutout in the 2nd half. At this time I dont have any confidence in either.

Debacled

Starter
Can't say this is completely unexpected. Definitely expected more against the 9ers.....but

We knew what Keenum was last year. Was safe to assume Goff coming from a spread in college wouldn't be ready either. Just like the past few years until the QB play is improved this team goes nowhere. A coaching change won't fix that. Goff simply isn't ready for the NFL and the team really just doesn't have any good options at QB. Gotta say if Keenum can't get something going though it wouldn't be all bad to see how Mannion handles throwing into a blitz.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The right side of our defense isn't looking all that impressive either, ... is Quinn wrecked since his injury last year ? Just doesn't look like the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.