GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
The one accurate pass Stafford throws is dropped. You can’t make this stuff up

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure I want a jersey with Gay written on the back, but not because I don’t love the guy.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Is anyone happy with anything about this performance so far? Not a rhetorical question.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
how many times are we gonna replay the clearly overthrown ball to OBJ and act like he should of caught it.. shut the fuck up already

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Stafford has to be hurt. You don't go from looking like an MVP and making all accurate throws to being inconsistent like this without being hurt. Also doesn't help that there's no flow in this Offense right now.

Van J, catch the damn ball.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Offense is just broken.
Jefferson had 2 bonehead plays on last drive.
Didn’t go out of bounds.. then just flat out dropped a first down.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Jefferson drops way too many balls to be a reliable option for us.
I like Jefferson as a #3 WR (or #4 if Woods and OBJ are back), but I agree - he will have to add some consistency to ever be a reliable #2.

Sad, too, because that was one of Stafford's most accurate throws - no wonder we can't convert a 3rd down this game.

Still nice to have a halftime lead (and we know how McVay does with halftime leads!).

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Is anyone happy with anything about this performance so far? Not a rhetorical question.
I'm okay with the first half... Rams are clearly the better team and have a 9-point lead despite making several mistakes.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good Lord people we are ahead 16-7 on our way to an easy victory.... chill!
Most of us were looking at this game as an opportunity to show we're bouncing back. So far, we look like the same squad that got beat by Green Bay.
how many times are we gonna replay the clearly overthrown ball to OBJ and act like he should of caught it.. shut the fuck up already
Dude is gutting out a bad back. It's ridiculous to think he's not going to be cautious about getting decleated by a safety.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jimmy Fallon Ok GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon