GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The upside is that if we can get most everyone back next year, we should have a ridiculously good roster.

Already said my piece about the D scheme, so I'll leave it at that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How good of a game is Von Miller having? I saw OldSchool’s AD strip tackle, but how is AD doing otherwise?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Somehow, someway, for us to make a run, Stafford has to get right. I have to believe that no matter what I hear from the Rams, that he isn’t. The Rams have a history of hiding injuries and all of sudden, Staffords accuracy has just left his body. I don’t know if it’s the kind of thing he can heal from or what. If not, we need to win by running and defense and protecting the ball. Cant just pretend that he can sling it if he really can’t.
Even if he is hurt.. there’s more to it. Where’s his head? Turning the wrong way on play-action.. more than once?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK #9 come out strong one our first drive of the 2nd half!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn. Doesn't sound like a great half.

But, we got the lead.

The offensive struggles is a concern as this was to be the strength of the team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn. Doesn't sound like a great half.

But, we got the lead.

The offensive struggles is a concern as this was to be the strength of the team.
Were you out shoveling snow?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally hit #10 in stride and see what happens! My goodness that took too many weeks to happen!