GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Struggling against the Jags. Some ugly football being played.
And this was supposed to be a “get right game”. Wishful thinking for anyone who has seen this team the past 3 games. Stupid, stupid mistakes and self inflicted wounds.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even that wasn’t a good pass by Stafford taking an age to get there.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Jags playing plenty of ugly football

That 3rd and 4 players was big and they shat the bed

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I suspect we will win this game and make the playoffs but we simply aren’t in the upper echelon of this league

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fricken Williams why is his technique so piss poor.

Where is the coaching
Sure wish we didn't let Aubrey Pleasant walk. Detroit's group of late round picks and UDFAs at CB are looking far more capable than they are.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Are the Rams losing the coin toss? Or is McVay opting to start the game on offense? Last 3 games the opponents started the second half with both the lead and the ball. Maybe they won't be trailing this time. But for once I'd like to get the ball to start the second half.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Are the Rams losing the coin toss? Or is McVay opting to start the game on offense? Last 3 games the opponents started the second half with both the lead and the ball. Maybe they won't be trailing this time. But for once I'd like to get the ball to start the second half.
Jax won the opening toss and deferred. We are on defense to start the 2nd half.

~ArkyRamsFan~

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We lost it today, not sure about previous weeks.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And now Stafford is hurt. Ugh.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
... surprised that penalty wasn't against Stafford for chest butting the jags defenders helmet.