GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Is anyone happy with anything about this performance so far? Not a rhetorical question.
No, we still look out of sync. Plus now we are getting more penalties than when we were Jeff Fisher Football.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I'm okay with the first half... Rams are clearly the better team and have a 9-point lead despite making several mistakes.

They're the same mistakes we've made the last three games, but this time it's against far inferior competition. We should be up 28-3 at this point.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To think, were all jacked at 3-0, ya bastids!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They're the same mistakes we've made the last three games, but this time it's against far inferior competition. We should be up 28-3 at this point.
Yeah, I haven't seen anything today that makes me think they're turning it around. They will likely win today but its not one of those games where they clearly put a beating on an inferior team.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
how many times are we gonna replay the clearly overthrown ball to OBJ and act like he should of caught it.. shut the fuck up already
OBJ made a business decision on a TD pass
Not a good look

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Is anyone happy with anything about this performance so far? Not a rhetorical question.
I think Ernest Jones is having a nice game.

Shelton has done okay replacing Allen.

Higbee has been decent.

Gaines is playing very well.

Ummmmm…

That’s about it. Sigh…

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This game is supposed to be a "get right" game as we prepare for a very difficult gauntlet (maybe the most difficult in the NFL).

After a half of football, we are not getting right.

We should win, but we still know nothing about this team.

OL injuries we can ill afford. Stafford being inaccurate. WR drops... and STILL giving up long drives on D.

We have 30 mins to figure this out.

I'm POSITIVE we have 30 mins to figure this out...

Braindead

UDFA
Sometimes all you need is an ugly win to get back on track... This team has plenty of talent. Just stop dropping the ball and change EVERYTHING on STs

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meryl Streep GIF by MOODMAN

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Sometimes all you need is an ugly win to get back on track... This team has plenty of talent. Just stop dropping the ball and change EVERYTHING on STs

Well, so far, that's exactly what it looks like... ugly.

So... mission accomplished?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OBJ made a business decision on a TD pass
Not a good look
Dude is playing injured, and Stafford overthrew him while wide open. I don't blame him for not getting creamed to try and catch that ball.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Somehow, someway, for us to make a run, Stafford has to get right. I have to believe that no matter what I hear from the Rams, that he isn’t. The Rams have a history of hiding injuries and all of sudden, Staffords accuracy has just left his body. I don’t know if it’s the kind of thing he can heal from or what. If not, we need to win by running and defense and protecting the ball. Cant just pretend that he can sling it if he really can’t.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry in advance for my negativity I am just feeling super down…had such high expectations this year and I feel like I’ve been fooled

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I don’t have a problem with McVay’s game plan or calls. In fact, I love how much they’re running and how they’re going jumbo some.

Morris has put Williams in man a few times as well.

Gaines keeps showing up.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
EJ and Gaines have played well. AD is AD. Need Stafford to be what we thought he was..