GAME DAY GDT - Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Another 3rd and long if hurts gets it’s with his legs I might lose it lol

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
How was that not intentional grounding? It did not get back to line of scrimmage.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Should be celebrating the hell outta this D. Hell of a hold despite the circumstances. Young teammaking it hard for this eagles team. Hint hint?

Hobgoblin

Rookie
I still like to know how they knew that pass made the line of scrimage. They just took Hurts word for it?

jap

Legend
Matthew needs to go into Comeback Maestro mode right now!!!

TexasRam

Legend
Let’s go Mcvay and Stafford.

Now is the time to see if we are ready to roll with the big dogs.

Get the RB or TE in pass pro.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Welp, I really didn't expect a win today but man oh man, we got work to do on D and learn to play 2 halves of football, our second half performances have just been frustrating

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
As has been mentioned. That ball did not make it back to the line of scrimmage. It clearly fell short of the ref who is standing at the marker.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offense gets one more shot to do something. Haven’t done anything in the second half.

RamWoodie

Legend
Heck of a defensive stand there. Now please...work the ball down the field with 5-10 yard shots...THEY CAN'T STOP IT!!!