GAME DAY GDT - Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Marc Spector

Rookie
i dont know how refs are the problem here. we consistently have had issues imposing any will on defense. bad tackling, no pass rush, slow turnstiles who drop into coverage, bad undisciplined corner play...5 game sample size of this shit

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Rams tackling reminds me of super Mario world:

super-mario-dodging-missile-bullet-bill-cdf7o06tx94f2gjj.gif

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I think it's because McVay is to greedy with the deep routes. Think about the start of the game when the shorter routes were killing Philly. That's what needs to happen!!!
We adjusted the wrong way apparently.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Its aggravating watching Hoecht hold edge. Durant in coverage and Rozeboom making a tackle thats for anything but positive yardage.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
i dont know how refs are the problem here. we consistently have had issues imposing any will on defense. bad tackling, no pass rush, slow turnstiles who drop into coverage, bad undisciplined corner play...5 game sample size of this shit
I agree this is not a horribly refereed game. However, they’ve not given us any favors. We are just getting beaten, multiple issues, poor tackling, poor, play calling poor execution.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Kendrick is physical, sure tackler. Once he matures and makes a less mistakes he will be a good one

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The defense is so tired. This is why the eagles are so tough..
Well when the defense can’t get off the field on 3rd down that’s what happens. Doing to themselves. 11-13 on third down!!!

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
There mighta been a couple questionable things with them. But we're getting beat because we are not playing well enough. On both sides of the ball. Period.
Oh I agree.. Its just obnoxious to see an entire NFL offense get away with stuff that used to get called. It's like the NBA and traveling..