GAME DAY GDT - Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There are plenty of reason why we're losing. But the one that stands out the most is the tackling.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who the fuck teaches these guys to tackle ? Wrap the the fuck up instead of bumbling them.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
Just tired of people being one sided like that all last season. Defense does its job Offense fails to capitalize. Just making sure no one is flip flopping.
They sure are doing a fantastic job this drive.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They score a TD here and it’s over. Just can’t start the season 0-2 at home and expect to compete for playoffs. Need some more pieces for next year.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The eagles offense is mostly based on modern refs not calling things like opi, illegal man down field, etc
There mighta been a couple questionable things with them. But we're getting beat because we are not playing well enough. On both sides of the ball. Period.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So many chances to stop drives , but can’t tackle anyone

MaxQ28

Rookie
AD coming out of the game needs to stop. Also, I have seen all I need to see of Kendrick