GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well the Rams used up their 1 lucky call for the season, glad for Cooper!
Keep-Calm-And-Remember-Youre-Special.png

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Deep ball to Britt was badly under-thrown despite Britt having beat his man. And that comment was posted right after he made an inaccurate throw to Cooper.

Fair enough. I think he is doing as much as I'd expect him to do so far. Hopefully will be enough to win.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'll second that I like the game calling of Boras so far, very small sample size this season though and no game planning.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
eric dickerson just said about nelson spruce: "some players are ok in practice, but when the lights come on, he's a different player."

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fair enough. I think he is doing as much as I'd expect him to do so far. Hopefully will be enough to win.
He's a game manager with limited physical abilities. He could start for Alex Smith and the Chiefs wouldn't miss much other than some mobility that Case doesn't have. We're not saying he's bad we're saying he's limited.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
So this is odd. I have Directv and it said the game was on at 8pm (I'm mountain time) and I turn to NFL network about 7:30 and it's already 4:49 left in the 1st quarter. WTF?

Yeah same here. Turned it on what I thought was half an hour early and the 1st quarter is almost over.... Need to find the NFL Network game replay to watch Gurley....Irritating...

wmc540

Pro Bowler
He's a game manager with limited physical abilities. He could start for Alex Smith and the Chiefs wouldn't miss much other than some mobility that Case doesn't have. We're not saying he's bad we're saying he's limited.

I agree with you guys ha. But I think it will be enough so overall they are inspiring confidence in me.

A55VA6

Legend
I feel like I'm watching the opposite of what the Rams are. Good offense, bad defense.

The fuck.