GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, there won't be shutout. Might be the only points we get but we won't get shutout,

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I feel like I complain every week that the Rams aren't just bad, they're excruciatingly boring to watch

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Man do we love stalling our own drives.

I knew we would go right back to Gurley after the big run and get stuffed. Then Foles lobs to bad passes and here we are kicking for 3.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We're on fire!

red-number-3.jpg

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
First down lets run it. They stoped that!? Oh fuck. Okay lets miss the next 2 passes then.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The way as I see and the majority of how everyone else sees it on ROD. We are still in this. No matter how u flip it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
After watching this hot garbage of an offense I only have one thing to say...GET FOLES OUTTA THERE! And tell him to take Cook with him.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
So the penalty only cost us time since rams would likely have kicked fg had Tavon s run not been penialized

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Has anyone noticed how slow Foles is at making a decision? All year I have watched him shuffle his feet and look all over while just holding on to the ball.

It's like he is frozen!

mst1981

Rookie
Foles has shown he's inaccurate, so I don't understand why they don't just simplify things with some dink and dunk passes...it seems to be all or nothing, deep bombs, so f-ing frustrating to watch.