GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I knew we would go right back to Gurley after the big run and get stuffed
That was amazing, the exact same play. How about fake the same play and toss to Tavon instead? Or anything other than "wow we had a play work? same thing on 2!"

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Sure glad Fisher decided to start Foles, brilliant decision! Even when he had a guy open for a short 5 yard pass he threw on on the ground short.
The announcers called the Rams offense is "Pathetic"
Wichman is missing blocks all over the place. It is was anyone else other then Gurley that run would have been 5 yards.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
After watching this hot garbage of an offense I only have one thing to say...GET FOLES OUTTA THERE! And tell him to take Cook with him.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
We can win. If we do win, can we be happy of our play. Can you be happy about the same mistakes, same drop passing. Same 3rd and long, we see way to many times.

mst1981

Rookie
The way as I see and the majority of how everyone else sees it on ROD. We are still in this. No matter how u flip it.

We are, and it's a testament to our defense. Imagine what would it would be like if our offense was even mediocre..

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
No surprise. They werent' going to stop them there whatever the play was.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
that 3rd down conversion might turn out to be the difference

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is tough to watch. They're not only going to get the points back, they might even score a TD.