GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Would you look at that....when you run plays before the half, you can actually move the ball...who would have thought?

Athos

Legend
And a missed penalty.

Oh man, GZ. How do you shank it that badly in a dome?

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn.. I like that though keep giving him the chance because when it counts he is going to hit it

DenverRam

Starter
so have the rams offense made to the redzone once the entire half?

Been waiting for them to appear on redzone so i could watch gurley get a td :(

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams need to use Quick and Britt with short passes! I've been saying that for three weeks now. Why they don't see that boggles my mind.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This defense is soo much fun to watch. And now the running game is going Foles is starting to settle down. The second half we should be good

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to Costco before I lose my mind! See you after the game!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley is starting to run well. I expect a big second half. Greg always has the leg. Just can't quite put that through.

Enough Cook. I am fucking tired of all the plays designed for him. He's been his typical self today...a liability. Get Quick involved. He made a great catch down the field earlier.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a sick feeling about this game . The offense is pathetic and we'll Cooke is his usual self