GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Defense is playing well - offense just has to keep from turning the ball over. That's our recipe - want a different result we gotta get different ingredients.

We have the lead and that's enough for me

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
So are we going to run to the left side more in the second half? If the answer is no I can just turn the TV off

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Any teams out there that want Jared Cook still? Any takers? We know you want to. $5? We'll give him away for $5! Anyone? :notsure:

DenverRam

Starter
not enough for me. Gurley should have a couple rushing tds by now, but the offense is so awful they cant even get to the redzone.

RamWoodie

Legend
The offense has to incorporate more short passes. It's obvious that the Brown's secondary is playing off the WR's! Run some short 3-5 yard pass plays and give your big WRs a chance to make plays.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
The Rams need to use Quick and Britt with short passes! I've been saying that for three weeks now. Why they don't see that boggles my mind.
First they need to find or refine this OL, otherwise they're going nowhere.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
What we're seeing is very very very bad regarding our season. After a bye our offense is doing this?!?!?!? OMG I'm speechless. I'm tempted to suggest we take a look at Keenum. And as I've been saying, most definitely bench Cook right away.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
GZ is an average NFL kicker IMO. He looked like something special early on. Not a FA priority if i'm making the decisions.
Yup. it's a shame, I've never seen him short, but he misses too many, IMO. This one was almost a freebe, no pressure and yet totally straight off to the right...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
At the half, I have to say this: thank fucking fate for our defense. And please bench Cook for the rest of the season.

Athos

Legend
Jesus. Tannehil is 11-11 with 4 TDs?

Texans must blow something fierce.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
What we're seeing is very very very bad regarding our season. After a bye our offense is doing this?!?!?!? OMG I'm speechless. I'm tempted to suggest we take a look at Keenum. And as I've been saying, most definitely bench Cook right away.
It's really about this OL which sadly just isn't ready for prime time....everything starts there.....

Athos

Legend
How does that happen?

MCCown making plays. Foles ain't. Frustrating.

Not a good start to the 3rd

jap

Legend
Halftime Stats
Horns
Pass Nick: 7/14 for 64, 0, 0 for PR of 62.80
Run
TGII: 9/45
Grab TGII: 2/31
Jerad: 2/19
Browns
Pass Josh 13/16 for 105, 0, 0 for PR of 97.14