GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Its Game Day!!

jarrod-shaw-nfl-preseason-st.-louis-rams-cleveland-browns1-850x560.jpg

Athos

Legend
Wanna stop the hate Rams?

Win this mofo and the next 4 straight!

No excuses.

And thank god this one is finally on TV for me!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Side note watching the Bills Jag's game, EJ is horrible.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm wondering how this game is going to go after the Packer loss. In that game I saw the Rams miss opportunity after opportunity...and the coaching staff made some bad moves too.

I stayed away from any media concerning the Rams while they had the bye week, just to stay level in where I think they are and can be. I guess I'm saying I want to see them get better...I don't want to hear folks talk about it...I WANT TO SEE IT!!!

The Browns are no slouches! They gave Denver all they wanted...so our Rams best be on their game today. I'm sure Fisher has told them this but what will we see today???

This is what I want to see:

*A more diversified offense that takes advantage of the size of Britt and Quick using quick short passes allowing them to break a few tackles, which I think will open the middle for TA and Bailey. GIVE COOK A REST...he needs to work on his hands! I also think quick passes will help the OLine get into rhythm better. The Browns have a good secondary...so the Rams have to be patient offensively!

*We know Gurley has shown enough to be the starter...BUT use Mason also.

*Can they please move Foles in the pocket a bit? I know he's not that mobile...BUT...some rollouts from time to time will help keep the pass rush off balance.

On defense I think the Rams are fine...but don't rest on that...get even better. I'd like to see WIlliams not sub on the DLine so much because guys can't get going that way. Give them a few series Long is out...so that means Hayes is in. Rely on your DLine to get pressure and blitz sparingly unless it's obvious they aren't getting to the QB.

I like the Rams to win a close one...like 23-17...

GO RAMS!!!
2f09c0f66c606678342445919457f647.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here are some interesting stats, Coming into this game:
* The Rams have 535 Wins and 536 Loses w/ 21 Ties All-Time!
* Life Time the Rams are 10-9 against the Browns, Regular season! (add 1-2 for play-offs!)
* Our Biggest Beat-down of the Brown's was 42-7 in 1965. ( second place is a 34-3 thumping in 1999!)
Just food for thought!! ( All stats are pre Pro-Football-Reference.com)

Today We make them "Cry-Like-Babies!!"

#3.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good! I wanted to see this thoroughbred set completely free from the beginning. I hope he runs strong and swift today. I see Austin has been cleared to play too. Talk about Thunder & Lightning!?!
In Honor of this^ they should play the Old Rock-n-Roll Song " Turn Me Loose" By Fabian!!:rolllaugh::D

Lesson

Oh, really?
Per JT: Mannion, Kendricks, Mason, Donnal, Olgetree, Long, Dunbar are the inactives

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm smoking up a huge batch of chicken wings for this one.... also having some homemade mac-n-cheese and some fries fried in peanut oil.

A55VA6

Legend
Browns inactives: QB Austin Davis, CB Joe Haden, DB Tashaun Gipson, LB Craig Robertson, WR Dwayne Bowe, TE Rob Housler, TE E.J. Bibbs.

A55VA6

Legend
Rams wearing blue jerseys/white pants today. Browns in white jerseys, brown pants.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Seriously this is a must win today. Playoffs start now.
If they lose today all they are is a vastly more talented Devanny Spags team.
Accountability is the word.