GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Take back what I said earlier about not calling players out. Cook is absolute garbage.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the kind of game I was afraid . Stupid mistakes and poor offense

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm really liking Cook less and less. Between him and Foles the offense is looking horrible, again.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just not a good game for the Rams so far. Gurley will get his. But no one else of offense can pick up anything. Keep throwing to Cook and only bad things can happen. No one else can get open. Hate to say it, but our defense is going to have to keep them outta the endzone to have a chance. A lot to put on them considering how long they'll be out there.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Teams take the personality of the head coach. Just take a look at Miami right now and how they have instantly turned around with their new coach. They're destroying Houston today.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I say we just ask for cooks pads and helmet, and let him walk home right now. At least he'd be helping us more by not being on the field.