GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Please let Austin Davis come from the Browns side and punch Cook in the face.....

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Hope they keep running inside! Cook just needs to be gone! When he does catch the ball, he doesn't protect it! Let's go Rams!

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
If these guys block better for Foles he will do better. If receivers get open more and catch the ball Foles will be better. I honestly think we need to upgrade the skill positions in the offseason. Bye bye Cook and Britt at the very least. Sign Jeffrey if he hits the market. Finally get a true #1 in here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I swear to fucking God if these people do not bench that bum, I will lose my shit.

Athos

Legend
Fumbles, drops, and poor attitude.

Peas basically got cut for ball security.

That's all Cook ever does. I don't care if we gotta eat money. Boot him or bench him indefinitely. I'm so so so tired of his pea brained play.

DenverRam

Starter
i wonder if the offense will get on NFL redzone today, would be nice to watch the Rams.

Ramatik

Starter
Cook has had a really rough start to the season. I would like to stand by him... if he stands by the bench. He's just killing this offense.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Wtf is happening right now? This team is pathetic man. It all starts with fisher I'm sorry. This is a team coming off a bye week.