GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams are simpiy OWNED by SF!!! Physically The Rams don't measure up. The only way to change it is to prove it!!!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hey Detroit... How's about we swap QBs... And you keep the picks???

oldnotdead

Legend
The Bad Stafford showed up again. This is why he has a reputation of folding in big games. Time to really start grooming Perkins.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good news is that we play Arizona. We'll see what we can do.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
They are a bad matchup for us. We tried and tried to run I am honestly surprised at how long McV stuck with it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Bad Stafford showed up again. This is why he has a reputation of folding in big games. Time to really start grooming Perkins.
Grooming Perkins for what? He's not a starting QB.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, we're the 4th seed. AZ is the 5th. I think we can beat AZ. But if we want to avoid another loss in Green Bay a road has to win. Otherwise we suffer the same fate we did last year. And the Stafford trade is not looking like it improved us.

The good news is, we may not see the 49ers again. I'm glad we didn't tie. I did not want the 3rd seed. I have no doubts whatsoever we'd be one and done if we played them again next week. We cannot beat them. Period.
Does it really matter?? So we might win a playoff game. Yaayy. This team was all in for the SB or bust. And it's bust. This team isn't good enough to make the SB as the 4th seed with road games at TB and GB. No way. Just another missed opportunity.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dumbest play call
Actually, it looked like OBJ had a step on his guy. It was just a bad throw. We usually see Bad Stafford in the first half. Aside from the one good drive we had bad Stafford in the second half. But this game really was on the defense. Stafford and the offense put them in position to win. The defense totally choked.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think they were ok with the high risk after they knew the playoff matchups. His arm is strong but not that strong seen it a lot. Can't over criticize 12tds 1 int in 4th and O.T this year.
We got beat everywhere

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Thank God I didn't go to SoFi for this one. No pride, no balls, no heart. Maybe 5 players showed up today. Everyone else just grabbed their ankles all game. Fuck this finesse shit.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
We have to live with this.. its tough to watch. I don’t understand the soft ass defense leaving players wide open. Its gonna be a long off season.

TexasRam

Legend
Oh well shut happens.

Glad we get Zona at home.

The Niners will probably knock off the Cowboys and face Green Bay which is ideal.