GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
So happy that we have 2 more years of paying in first rounders for Stafford who doesn't appear much better then what we had honestly. Goff's issue was couldn't throw deep. Stafford has proved he SHOULDN'T throw deep. Ever.

Ellard80

Legend
Yep. I think McVay has got us as far as he can. We will not win a SB with McVay. He just makes too many bad game decisions. He blew this game not once, but twice. He was shutdown in the SB against the Patriots. Won't ever get another shot.
now i gotta listen to this shit all week... thats the real problem with this loss.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What sucks is we literally went all in for a SB this season with all the trades, signings, etc. We have no draft picks worth anything for years to come. We went for it all and we failed. Just another typical Rams season... fizzle out in the playoffs.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This wasn't okay.

Really.

I'm always an optimist about this team. I rarely criticize the players or coaches, I've defended them against the typical doom and gloom fans... I almost always believe we're one play away from putting it all together and becoming the team we all dream of on their way to multiple titles...

But this?

It's bullshit.

TexasRam

Legend
Stafford doesn’t appear to understand 2 min drill ball protection.

To watch film of Montana or Brady.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
You can't really criticize Stafford here - It was the defense that failed today. They had Niners at the 10 yard line with no timeouts, and failed - Not to mention, failing to stop SF from getting a FG before the half with just 26 seconds. Just be happy we don't play SF again next week (which we would have in an OT tie).

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a total fucking choke job by every one of the coaches and Players. Stafford and McVay will never win the big game. No excuse for it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, we're the 4th seed. AZ is the 5th. I think we can beat AZ. But if we want to avoid another loss in Green Bay a road has to win. Otherwise we suffer the same fate we did last year. And the Stafford trade is not looking like it improved us.

The good news is, we may not see the 49ers again. I'm glad we didn't tie. I did not want the 3rd seed. I have no doubts whatsoever we'd be one and done if we played them again next week. We cannot beat them. Period.