GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
It sucks to lose, but a tie would have been worse (i.e. play SF again next week).

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Stafford appears to be incapable of throwing the deep ball. He had OBJ for a TD if he had any arm strength

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Shame on Coach McVay for not rolling his QB out more often. Shame on him. Stafford could not step into his throw he had no room. Don’t get me wrong plenty of blame to go around for sure.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm irate and tired of that bullshit from Stafford.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Aikman said Dallas would be the 4th seed. The playoff machine has Rams as 4th seed. Which I'd prefer. If we had to play the 49ers again we'd be one and done. We have zero chance to beat them.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
This is a fitting ending... a forced deep ball by Stafford for no reason... Who do we play next week?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Aight Cowboys, beat these fucks

Yeah we lost, let's win and get as far as we can in the playoffs

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, it looks like we get a home game next week with AZ losing. But we lose the second seed and our losing streak continues against the 49ers. That has to be in McVay's head. And the team's. We play AZ. A team we can beat. But unless a road team wins next week we go to Green Bay again. Which probably means Stafford gets us as far as Goff did.
Yep. I think McVay has got us as far as he can. We will not win a SB with McVay. He just makes too many bad game decisions. He blew this game not once, but twice. He was shutdown in the SB against the Patriots. Won't ever get another shot.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
HAD BECKHAM FOR THE WIN.. HOW MANY FUCKING DEEP SHOTS IS HE GONNA UNDER THROW THIS YEAR????????????