GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Watch the Goff fumble again
He knows whats about to happen, pulls up ball high and tight, two hands and WHAP on the point of the ball.

Yeah, that play sucks and Goff can't fumble there, it blows yada yada yada but sometimes shit just doesn't go your way.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Goff should've just fucking slid. Knowing how many penalties the Whiners had, he probably could've gotten a personal foul out of it.

tempests

Hall of Fame
3 turnovers and it cost the Rams 0 points.

A minor miracle this game is still for the taking, but they cannot afford any more.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Ok I am hoping Goff forgets about the night he had with his chick last night and plays some dag gon good football. Dude needs to get his correct head right. Lets go O. Stop being limp.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He knows whats about to happen, pulls up ball high and tight, two hands and WHAP on the point of the ball.

Yeah, that play sucks and Goff can't fumble there, it blows yada yada yada but sometimes shit just doesn't go your way.

It was one of the lowest IQ plays of his career. It shouldn't have gotten there - first, just throw it away. Then if you run, which was a bad choice anyway, slide.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m not panicking yet , but this isn’t how good teams handle their business against a depleted team.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be shocked if we win this game. Goff is just having one of those games. He rarely snaps out of a funk when he's in one.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Getting tons of tired of everyone to supposingly have to acccept this sub mediocre play
Were in first place in the best division in football and our defense is balling again. Mediocre where?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We're in FG range. He needs to get down instead of trying to fight for an extra yard.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
How them Broncos Qbs doing??
1606689537628.png

that good huh lol