GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrock 1

Rookie
Terrible doesn't come close to what the offense did in that half...Better say thank you and hope they can figure out something at the half...Where is the running game ???
Well there’s always the 2 yards screen on third and seven

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Just started game 5 mins before the half (i know, im fuckin up)...how does Noteboom look so far? Hopin for the best

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
How about you just rip into him in the locker room? Wearing out your QB when you need him in the second half doesn't sound like a remotely good idea to me.
We could tell him the Broncos have better qbs this week to light a fire under his ass lol (blue font)

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
Down by 4 with the best 2nd half D in the league. And get the ball first...step back off the ledge yall
I'm not because when goff looks this bad for the first half this is what he looks like all game.This shit with him being so sloppy and not adjusting to the defense is what the guy is.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'll be shocked if we win this game. Goff is just having one of those games. He rarely snaps out of a funk when he's in one.

We call it a "funk" to often. At what point does the "funk" become a terrible liability??? Again it's daunting task to make someone smarter and if his football iq isn't better or on point this late into his career well Houston we may have a problem. We should at least have an alternate plan. A "funk" can quickly turn into "junk" if we don't remedy it. Again I want this kid to shut everyone up but I also like most of you want what's best for our team. I cannot say with 100% certainty even now that this is our franchise qb. I/we need more.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can’t say that around here. Its forbidden.
Whoops.
He will never take the next step till he stops making high school mistakes. Only bad things can happen when you don’t throw it away or slide. One extra yard and a fumble is plain careless

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Shut down the unstoppable Seahawks offense. Beat the 7-3 bucs to take first place in the leagues best division. < down by 4 at halftime to a divisional opponent....I just don’t get the people here
They're just on some kind of massive bummer, man. :shock:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
We'll probably get a feel for the rest of the game on the opening ,"drive" in the 2nd half

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The Offense needs to look alive this half....

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll be shocked if we win this game. Goff is just having one of those games. He rarely snaps out of a funk when he's in one.
But normally its "I can tell by Goffs first few throws..." and he came out solid. Then the run game didn't work. Then he made mistakes.
But he can still play a better second half. I bet he does.
Where were the pa roll outs, inside runs, no huddle?

Goff isn't the only problem

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
They had a 9 man box there, tough to run against that.