GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Dude this officiating is awful. Seriously, no grounding and then no holding on Donald on top of block in back? Meanwhile, Mullens is quietly outplaying Goff.....

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Unbelievable lucky cocksuckers fuck I hate em so much bullshit goddammit

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
9 turnovers the last 3 1/2 games by Goff. 9 fucking turnovers. He can play great for quarters or halfs but when you add all the bad and good he's just an average QB I'm sorry. The decision making is horrendous at times. If you decide to run just get down before contact, you're going to try and juke a safety?

It's ridiculous, any other QB gets benched.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a garbage ass half the offense played. Goff better step the fuck up.

Marc Spector

Rookie
For the past 2 years, every bad decision we make the 49ers capitalize. And goff is getting consistently outplayed by both Jimmy G and Mullins. Our Defense is playing stellar and its so frustrating because we are so close to being a NFC juggernaut.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If any of us fucked up at our jobs as much as Goff, we would have been demoted or fired
If any of us could say there were only 15-20 people (at absolute most) alive better than us at something we wouldn’t be posting here...

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
That first half was tough to watch.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never has a four point lead felt so big