GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Terrible doesn't come close to what the offense did in that half...Better say thank you and hope they can figure out something at the half...Where is the running game ???

fearsomefour

Legend
What a garbage ass half the offense played. Goff better step the fuck up.
Or what?
The guy making minimum replaces the guy with $83 M left on his contract.
Really bad half, three turnovers and it’s 7-3.
Game is still there to win.
Worry level 0.0.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
These refs are letting the 9ers get away with murder and the Rams are just like "heyyyyy sssstop it Silly"

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Down by 4 with the best 2nd half D in the league. And get the ball first...step back off the ledge yall

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Ok. Fresh start to this 2nd half.
Let's chalk it up to being home for the holidays. Let's keep them at 7 and beat them by 3 scores now.

Time to bring it

TXRams86

The Infamous
Had to bring me dog out for a walk to get out of the house. I think my girlfriend had enough of my cussing and arm crossing.

This offense is hot garbage today, no other way to put it. Defense is doing their job while the refs do their best Stevie Wonder impressions yet we only have 3 points on the board. If we lose this game I want to see what bullshit we hear from the players and coaches because it’s obvious the 49ers can kick the shit out of our squad regardless of who’s in at QB.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff better fucking come out and kill it in the second half. I want to see unstoppable Goff. Enough of this San Francisco bullshit.