GDMT.. What's on your menu today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Today's my son's 25th bday, so I got a half Bushel of Maryland Blue Crabs, some fried chicken and assorted sides. Going to pick up the crabs now.....nom nom nom...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am on a bugle kick lately.

Man… they don’t make those like they used to. They used to be darker and denser. Now they are light and more puffed.

I miss the old bugles. But… still like them.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
NY Strips on sale at Publix, Pittsburgh style rare.

Cajun french fries and salad.

Gonna be a big win regardless of the game outcome.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just put the spicy sausage on.

20210926_133315.jpg

Marinating the shrimp in some special sauce.

20210926_132835.jpg

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Its going to be Ribeye, Bratwurst, and Argentinian sausage. After we win smoking a Gurkha or La Aurora cigar.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Me and my fiance switch off every week for Sunday home cooked meals, it's my turn this week.

Making short rib ragu over pasta. The short ribs have been in the slow cooker with wine and spices for about 10 hours now, shits gonna be the bomb! About to crush my tomatoes and let it melt together for a few more hours.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
What kind of juices do you use in your Rum Barrels?

It varies depending on how many people I'm serving. When it's a smaller group it's usually Lime juice, OJ, Pineapple juice & Grapefruit juice. In the past when I was catering, it would often be a collection of various bottled fruit juices.

The original 'Rum Barrel' cocktail is a local L.A. based creation from 'Don the Beachcomber's' Bar in Hollywood. I was shown a few variations on the original by a master mixologist at 'Tip's' in Newhall many years back.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me and my fiance switch off every week for Sunday home cooked meals, it's my turn this week.

Making short rib ragu over pasta. The short ribs have been in the slow cooker with wine and spices for about 10 hours now, shits gonna be the bomb! About to crush my tomatoes and let it melt together for a few more hours.
10 hours?

You amateur, I put mine in the day after the fixtures came out.

I like 'em slow and low.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
31755156-E712-4758-B973-2D9A7460A312.jpeg

Seven pound Brisket cooking right now on the smoker
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Bourbon for the victory toast.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I’m going with sharptail grouse burritos. Freshly harvested this morning here in MT

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It varies depending on how many people I'm serving. When it's a smaller group it's usually Lime juice, OJ, Pineapple juice & Grapefruit juice. In the past when I was catering, it would often be a collection of various bottled fruit juices.

The original 'Rum Barrel' cocktail is a local L.A. based creation from 'Don the Beachcomber's' Bar in Hollywood. I was shown a few variations on the original by a master mixologist at 'Tip's' in Newhall many years back.

Brudda

I would love to have the recipes on this.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Brudda

I would love to have the recipes on this.

Here are three slightly different variations, but don't be afraid to experiment as not all ingredients are easy to come by.

The Rum Barrel
1 oz honey syrup
1 oz passion fruit puree
1 oz pineapple juice
1 oz lemon juice
1/2 oz apricot liqueur
1/2 oz allspice dram
1 1/2 oz light rum*
1 oz dark Jamaican rum
2 dashes angostura bitters (optional)

Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass, fill with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a big rum barrel filled with crushed ice and serve.

Beachcomber’s Rum Barrel​

1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
1 oz Fresh Grapefruit Juice
1 oz Orange Juice
1 oz Pineapple Juice
1 oz Honey Mix*
1 oz Light Rum
1 oz Gold Rum
2 oz Demerara Rum
1 tsp Falernum
1 tsp Pimento Dram
6 drops Pernod
6 drops Gre nadine
Dash Angostura Bitters
8 oz Crushed Ice

Instructions: Combine all ingredients, blend for 5 seconds and serve in a highball glass.

Last edited:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
PXL_20210927_004213301.jpg

PXL_20210927_012451596.jpg

Eat it Tampa! Pulled pork tacos with mojo sauce and key lime pie. Victory splash coming up

Last edited:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
SoFi food update... The wife had a hot dog.. it was pretty shriveled up and gross. My buddy got some spicy tater tots.. I tasted them and they were decent.