GDMT.. What's on your menu today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
BBQ chicken and burgers here. Cooking for the week. BBQ sauce is sweet yet spicy.. Also doing spaghetti squash, and broccoli with garlic, mushrooms, and a white sauce. Salami, cheese, and crackers for the game. Shall feast after our win. :cheers2: Let us know what you got going.

Went back 2 pages and didn't see a related thread. Merge if necessary. :horns:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm going low-brow and simple this week on the food, but will be a little more extravagant with the drinks.

Locally made Sam's Bakery Hot Dog Buns. There will be Johnsonville Brats & Hebrew National 1/4lb. Hot Dogs, and all will see time on the grill.

I pulled some of last weeks leftover chili out of the freezer, that and diced red & white onions along with shredded cheddar cheese &/or sauerkraut are the toppings with 2 kinds of mustard and, of course, pickle relish.
I was lazy, so opted for large containers of Deli Cole Slaw & Resers Potato Salad from the market instead.

The drinks start at 10:00 AM with Bloody Mary's, ... and yes, they will be stacked with a breakfast biscuit type slider (Jimmy Deans egg, sausage & cheese), bacon, shrimp, pickled cauliflower & asparagus. For those that don't like Bloody Mary's, I'll also be offering a blended concoction of Orange Juice, Chambord Liquor & ice with a splash of 7-up. Closer to gametime, a Polynesian style rum drink (Rum Barrels) will be introduced. There's also always my beer standard, plenty of Stella's.

All I ask is that our Rams win BIG, ... VERY BIG.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I got appetizers… Meatballs in BBQ, and a hot wing dip. Similar to @NJRamsFan made;

For main meal… everyone will grab from leftovers.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I got some fat prawns that I'm gonna grill on skewers with some peppers and onions. Haven't decided 100% what kind of sauce I'll glaze em with but I'm leaning towards a Korean BBQ.

I'll skewer some fresh pineapple and hot peppers too. I like to sprinkle cayenne pepper on the pineapples for a kick.

Gonna smoke some spicy Italian sausages too since I'll have all 3 of my sons over. They can erase some serious groceries.

I drank my IRN Bru yesterday. Tastes like cream soda and it's not as carbonated as our sodas here in The States.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm going low-brow and simple this week on the food, but will be a little more extravagant with the drinks.

Locally made Sam's Bakery Hot Dog Buns. There will be Johnsonville Brats & Hebrew National 1/4lb. Hot Dogs, and all will see time on the grill.

I pulled some of last weeks leftover chili out of the freezer, that and diced red & white onions along with shredded cheddar cheese &/or sauerkraut are the toppings with 2 kinds of mustard and, of course, pickle relish.
I was lazy, so opted for large containers of Deli Cole Slaw & Resers Potato Salad from the market instead.

The drinks start at 10:00 AM with Bloody Mary's, ... and yes, they will be stacked with a breakfast biscuit type slider (Jimmy Deans egg, sausage & cheese), bacon, shrimp, pickled cauliflower & asparagus. For those that don't like Bloody Mary's, I'll also be offering a blended concoction of Orange Juice, Chambord Liquor & ice with a splash of 7-up. Closer to gametime, a Polynesian style rum drink (Rum Barrels) will be introduced. There's also always my beer standard, plenty of Stella's.

All I ask is that our Rams win BIG, ... VERY BIG.

What kind of juices do you use in your Rum Barrels?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Frito pie at lunch, then some pulled pork tacos with mojo sauce for dinner. Going to have to toss that pork shoulder in the crock pot in just a few minutes.

May start with bloodies, have some regional craft brew from bike dog and revision, and hopefully can finish out with some victory scotch.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Resers Potato Salad from the market instead.
I'm a huge proponent of making food from scratch.....except potato and macaroni salad.
I just buy Resers.
It's what macaroni and potato salad should taste like, imo.
They are identical to what my mother made growing up.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Barbecue Beef, and bugles. For some reason. I am on a bugle kick lately.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Even though the food hasn't looked great, I will try something at SoFi today :)

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keeping it simple so I can enjoy the game! Marcos pizza delivered (I'm a cheap bastid and never have my food delivered but today is special).
webfile.jpg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'd relish marginal food if it meant i could be at the game :)
It's kinda a revised experience for me. I'm used to Tailgating and cooking since we returned in '16. So it will be something new-ish. I hear ya though......guess I'm a lil spoiled :laugh4:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dayum! All this food every week. There's gotta be some chubby Rams fans around here.

I'll probably just have a nice big breakfast. If I eat mid morning it usually holds me till dinner time. Then just chips and salsa for the game. My breakfast is filling but low carb. I bought these Mission low carb tortillas. I scramble some eggs and sausage. Fill the tortillas with it and add cheese and salsa.

The Mission brand wheat tortillas are really good. I can't believe they're lower in carbs. I had to get them up north when I was visiting relatives. They're not available in my area. I loaded up on them and put them in the freezer. Going back there in a couple months. Will stock up again.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Chilean Sea Bass today gentlemen because it does not get any better then this.
1632667012156.png

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Couple ham and cheese cold meat sandwiches, couple small bags of chips and a Rockstar and about 7 bottles of water in the tractor.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm a huge proponent of making food from scratch.....except potato and macaroni salad.
I just buy Resers.
It's what macaroni and potato salad should taste like, imo.
They are identical to what my mother made growing up.

I'm gonna have to look for this. I don't think I've ever had Resers... Hopefully it's available here.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I have Tinga and Manteca Beans in the fridge.

Ill be hitting that.