Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Again hopefully this will be a reality check,and we will make some serious changes. Schotty either change philosophy or out. Our D is good, but we can't keep them on the field and expect them to shut the other team out. We need a real qb, Hill will suffice, but not for a winning season. I like sam B but he his health is a huge question mark. and our O line sucks, immense potential, great coach, and goose egg. Sorry for those in MO, but i'm rooting for and outside LA team with a dominant home crowd. Defend Our Turf is a joke.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Man, I really hope after this game, all you negative MFers go back to thePD or wherever you came from and stay there.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
peanuts-charlie-brown-t-shirt.jpg
I'll wear my Rams jersey for good luck next week guys, Don't worry.

Debacled

Starter
Well, I guess the good new is that 0-1 is just 0-1, doesn't matte how bad they lost

To all the people saying shake up the coaching staff needs changes ect, cut it the hell out. They played half the game with their THIRD STRING QB. Seriously, wake up and smell the coffee teams don't do well with their 2nd stringers let alone 3rd stringers.

ViperLjs

Rookie
Man, I really hope after this game, all you negative MFers go back to thePD or wherever you came from and stay there.

Can you really blame anyone right now, after watching that performance? I'm usually pretty positive, but that was an incredibly depressing, awful game to witness. The fans deserve better.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
RG3 trade was for crap
No way. He would have done sqaut with the talent we had available. I like what we have, yeah qb sucks but we don't need a 1st rnd qb. there was plenty of other talent later on in the past 2 drafts to acquire and develop.

ViperLjs

Rookie
Well, I guess the good new is that 0-1 is just 0-1, doesn't matte how bad they lost

To all the people saying shake up the coaching staff needs changes ect, cut it the hell out. They played half the game with their THIRD STRING QB. Seriously, wake up and smell the coffee teams don't do well with their 2nd stringers let alone 3rd stringers.

There is simply no excuse that justifies losing 34-6 to a 5-11 team at home. The defense was bad, the offense was terrible, there were bad penalties and sloppy play galore. I'm sorry, but there is simply no putting a shine on this one, and reflects VERY poorly on the entire coaching staff.

A55VA6

Legend
RG3 trade was for crap
Not really. We still won that trade. Got several good players. RG3 isn't doing anything in Washington either... Other than always getting injured, being arrogant, and scoring 0 TD's like he did today.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Can you really blame anyone right now, after watching that performance? I'm usually pretty positive, but that was an incredibly depressing, awful game to witness. The fans deserve better.

We all get the frustration but as a fan of this board I deserve better than 40 pages of negative crap. That's why they create vent threads.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

I totally agree, and it is only 1 game. But it's tough, we've all have waited 7 months, after all the hype and this outing. It is a huge let down, it is like planning a massive party that no one show up to. I feel like this will be a moment of clarity for the entire team. I like the D, they just need the offense to sustain a drive and give them a breather and better field position. Defending a team in your own endzone is tuff. the patterson play stings, but that was against a tired D, I didn't watch the last 3 mins, but we shut AP down.no endzone, no 100 yard game. shit thats great. I just want something from the O. It took Clemens time to adjust, and maybe it will be the same for Hill.

Mick

Pro Bowler
slaterfan...just go away man...honest, if ya feel that way just go root for the jax then...asking stupid fucking questions is just trolling...don't be a douche bro