Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
See i don't agree with that type of gloom & doom. Changes and adjustments can be made. Its just a matter of finding the problem. There IS A PROBLEM with this offense.
Its up to Fisher to identify and fix it. The talent is there. No one can deny that.

It's not the talent I'm referring too. It's the inability to win the ones they should and the excuses that will follow as a result.

WarRam

UDFA
I'm telling you guys the Nfl will do anything it can to keep us the worst team in football. Almost every good play we had was called back calls that should got to the other team don't get called at all. If fisher doesn't want to lose this season then trade for a QB now or pick up a vet fa. Finally schotty is not the right play caller for this team prieo

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
WOW! A field goal, lets look on the bright side, if this had been three hours ago we'd be tied!

209RamsFan

At least some of the teams I freaking LOATHE and DETEST are losing...I.e. New England , Oak, etc

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Now that I've been thoroughly demoralized from behind let's not forget to utilize to ball washer up front. Oh yes and have enough curtesy to leave some rope under the tree, I'm gonna need that.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Guess I should have waited until game time to play my golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WarRam

UDFA
Also did you guys know that their finding out that the nfl kinda forced the rams to take micheal sam.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I want me ROD bucks refunded citing you took advantage of my blind homerism.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We couldn't even get Quick his first 100 yard game? He was at 99 yards, wtf.