Game Thread: Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Donald just blew that play up and then Joyner finished it. Joyner is such a great tackler. Can he teach Janoris?

ViperLjs

Rookie
Jeff Fisher on Bradford injury: "I can't tell you anything right now. We'll probably do some more tests tomorrow. Sam is in good spirits."

That's encouraging. If the injury was really bad, they'd know almost right away; plus, Sam wouldn't be in "good spirits" if he thought it was going to keep him out a long time.

Athos

Legend
Aaron Donald just blew that play up and then Joyner finished it. Joyner is such a great tackler. Can he teach Janoris?

Janoris might reach the upper echelon if he could actually tackle consistently.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Joyner refuses to be beat - no matter the size of the offensive player. Its a mental thing which is why he such a good tackler I think. Just a pure competitor.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Joyner refuses to be beat - no matter the size of the offensive player. Its a mental thing which is why he such a good tackler I think. Just a pure competitor.

He's a football player, through and through.

Revelator

If the Browns can get all the teams they play this year to play their 2nd tier players they might have a chance to win a game or 2 this season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These Browns announcers are idiots and homers.