Game Thread: Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I feel bad for the Browns. The Rams 3s are beating their 1s. I think they might end up with the 1st overall pick this year

ViperLjs

Rookie
Even though we didn't get a TD, our 3's just marched right down the field on the Browns' 1's. If I'm a Cleveland fan I am seriously worried right now.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Why are they being being called the 3's? Most of the online and skill players are 2's

Revelator

Well their returner gets another chance. Time for the announcers to get happy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browns announcers got such a huge boner for the CB's coverage on the fade to Bailey when it was Davis's low throw that kept it from being a TD.

xstatic450

What?
Name
Dave
If you are listening to these guys calling the game you would think that the Browns are supermen or something

A55VA6

Legend
Jeff Fisher on Bradford injury: "I can't tell you anything right now. We'll probably do some more tests tomorrow. Sam is in good spirits."