Game Thread: Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I told my buddy when it happened I think he got more "shocked" from the first hit on the knee then anything.

Which is why I thought he was "dinged" because he had that look on his face, rather than clutching his knee in pain. Also, there could have been some scar tissue that tore or popped causing him to think he re-injured it. Test tomorrow hopefully will show no injury.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Rams looking good. QB really the only big unsettled position on the team. Fingers crossed. I hope Hill can do the job as long as he may be needed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The "live" thread is turned off. It's now a normal thread and requires refresh.

Thank you for a great game thread!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Davis still in. Wondering if the staff is trying to determine if he's even worth the PS.
I think Fisher did Davis a solid. He's probably getting cut Tuesday and offered him an extended audition.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I don't think Watts can make the team, we spent a 3rd rounder on Mason. Unneeded pick IMO.
I think Fisher did Davis a solid. He's probably getting cut Tuesday and offered him an extended audition.

I don't know how you could cut him over Gilbert Grape right now. He looked pretty good out there. If we need our 3rd QB, Davis should have been out there to take a serious look at him.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't think Watts can make the team, we spent a 3rd rounder on Mason. Unneeded pick IMO.

I don't know how you could cut him over Gilbert Grape right now. He looked pretty good out there. If we need our 3rd QB, Davis should have been out there to take a serious look at him.

GG is OK but no starting NFL QB at this point. Davis shined.

RamsesIII

UDFA
just imagine what would happen if Michael Sam sacks Johnny Manziel

nuclear-bomb.jpg

I'll take two mushrooms, please.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
... I guess you are right. The Rams medical staff may be incompetent :)

You can't believe anything about a knee injury with that kind of hit only 2 hours after it happens. Sadly, I was 100% right. :(