Game Thread: Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Really hoping that Tru's not seriously injured. The good thing (or about as good as it's going to get) is that his lower leg went airborne instead of sticking in the ground. If it had done the latter, we'd be talking about a serious injury for certain. It may be a bruise.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It seems that everyone but Tru Johnson and Bradford are okay. Bradford might be okay. Might just be scare. We'll see.

Still, it sucks. And it was freaking angering to watch all the injuries.

Revelator

How do you think the Browns fans are feeling that our 3rd string QB just laid 2 td's on them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also, even though Austin and Bailey have been invisible this game, I very much love how Quick and Givens have stepped up.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some might not agree but I wasn't loving the way our defense played tonight. I know it's vanilla and preseason doesn't mean much but I want to see our CBs play more tightly on the WRs and our blitzes seemed to be diagnosed well by Hoyer.

Anyways, I just want to hear that Sam is okay. He was looking great tonight.