Game Thread: Packers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Gilbert throws a nice ball. Good arm. But its obvious he's a rookie. Not always on the same page. His touch passes need work. If he has a chance to sit back and fire the ball he looks good. But we know that doesn't happen all the time.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
The rams have the worst cameramen in the nfl. Gee u can't even see a whole play down the field... better yet it's probably the guys in the booth controlling the camera angles we see on tv. Sheesh

See they lost a signal in the middle of a play... lol. And this isn't limited to preseason but reg season is a little better

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
oh dear... Greg the leg missed it... the torches are about to come out

NFLN feed went down in my area.

Another long kick attempt. What's Fisher thinking? Not good for GZ's early season confidence.

This is the type of trash he tweets out.

@justRVB 19m
The cardboard cutout Tavon Austin might be better at football than the real thing.

That's the problem with being allowed to be a troll, or even being applauded for it. You come out with the most ridiculous shit possible. I think it's human nature to try and push the boundaries as far as possible.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
So are we on the packers network now? I guess they really have taken over the dome haha.

Anyone else lose their rams network feed?

A55VA6

Legend
Yea.. missed several minutes of game action because the Rams broadcast went down and now forced to watch the Packers stream.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Packers are committing a lot of penalties. TD's called back. Turnover call back.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Sam making case for himself with that sack. Although Flynn shoulda thrown it away.

wrstdude

Rookie
That's the problem with being allowed to be a troll, or even being applauded for it. You come out with the most ridiculous crap possible. I think it's human nature to try and push the boundaries as far as possible.

You should see his twitter timeline during this game. He's the worst. It's literally the same BS you would read from trolls at Rams Talk.