Game Thread: Packers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Roberson hits harder going for the ball then going for the tackle.....just like that run play.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Well I must say I'm a bit disappointed "sack city" hasn't had a sack yet this preseason.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is it pronounced Row-berson or Rob-erson?

Quote the Packers broadcast "It's a push off and he knows it" no shit, I'm pretty sure everyone knew it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm keeping Roberson & Reid...and I'm still saying Cody Davis is cut bait. I'm moving Mo to FS ASAP! Dude needs reps....

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Another solid group of UDFAs this year. Bayer, Roberson, Westbrooks all looking really good.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Westbrooks has one in this game.

My bad, must have missed it. But regardless, there hasn't been enough defensive showing to live up to all the hype. Meh, preseason.... If you do bad there's excuses, if you do good there's excuses. Oh well I guess. Let's just hope we look good for the regular season.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Loos like we might keep Roberson on first two pre-season games. I know there was a LOT of concern with his 40 times pre draft - but he's showing he plays faster here.

EDIT: I like Reid as well.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Gilbert's deep ball looked pretty good, but not much touch on that short one.